Shout! Improves Education To Improve Health Care
As part of the "Shout Improves Education to Improve Health Care Program"; Shout is launching the "Shout! Free Tutoring Program", designed for children from low income families in the DC (MD, DC, VA) area.
- Children from Pre K to 12th grade who are struggling in school are tutored by volunteer and intern tutors recruited and trained for this purpose.
- Tutoring sessions are held at community centers, libraries and designated places. This program will stretch to other parts of the United States and the world.
Become a Tutor
- To become a volunteer tutor or an intern - Send an e mail with your resume to email@example.com
- Please note that we conduct background checks for all tutors.
- This is presently a volunteer and unpaid internship position
Enrol your child
- Low income of parents
- For early childhood pre K - 3rd, income of parents is not considered if a child is below grade level in reading.
- Fill out application form which includes a copy of child's grade report